View Poll Results: Which one do you think I should get?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • S650 Skin Case

4 50.00%
  • Innopocket Metal Case

4 50.00%
  1.    #1  
    Now that my order for an unlocked GSM Treo 650 has been received by P1, I'm ordering accessories. So far, I've decided on the Cardo Scala 500 and some screen protectors, but I'm not sure which case I should get. I think I will mostly keep the 650 in my pocket (as I do w/ my 180). I bought a Teski case for my 180 some time ago and have barely used it except for a place to put it during long trips in my car. Does anyone have any advice on which of these two to get?
    ooooh, look at the shiny Copper Treo 680
    If you want i can sell you a cardo scala 500 not using it used it for two days.
    e mail me at fkpalm@yahoo.com

Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtalian
    Now that my order for an unlocked GSM Treo 650 has been received by P1, I'm ordering accessories. So far, I've decided on the Cardo Scala 500 and some screen protectors, but I'm not sure which case I should get. I think I will mostly keep the 650 in my pocket (as I do w/ my 180). I bought a Teski case for my 180 some time ago and have barely used it except for a place to put it during long trips in my car. Does anyone have any advice on which of these two to get?
    I am trying to make the same decision and just ordered the GSM Treo 650, too. I have the older, closed metal case for the Treo 600. I like it a lot as it offers pretty good protection for the screen/keyboard. I keep my Treo 600 in my pocket. One thing that's not good about the case--all of the exposed areas got a little roughed up (including the 5-way navigation).
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm
    If you want i can sell you a cardo scala 500 not using it used it for two days.
    e mail me at fkpalm@yahoo.com

Fred
    Thanks. Actually, I already ordered one last night ...$35 including shipping.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Rtalian...where did you find the Cardo Scala for 35 with shipping incl???
    Sooner or later it's bound to be later...
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmm2004
    Rtalian...where did you find the Cardo Scala for 35 with shipping incl???
    PCMall & MacMall (same place really) both have it...
    http://www.pcmall.com/pcmall/shop/de...pno~511668.asp
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Thanks! Just ordered mine!
    Sooner or later it's bound to be later...
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmm2004
    Thanks! Just ordered mine!
    sure thing!
  9.    #9  
    Well, I know I didn't even mention this option, but I decided to order a black Sena MagnetFlipper w/ no belt clip. It seems to be the best option for my use. We shall see.