1.    #1  
    Forgive my late post, but I just ordered my 650 from Palm and wanted to know the MUST HAVE's, and my searches of the site aren't producing the results I would have hoped for.

My primary concern is keeping my phone safe. I don't want a clip/case that would fall of my belt.

Thanks
    Personal opinion, but I like the one PalmOne made (the one that just got reviewed on the TC homepage). Needs some mods, though...
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
  3.    #3  
    Any links to products you really like would be appreciated.

I read BoxWave screen protectors are the best?

And a car charger?
    I have the one Palm made (that was just reviewed) it is "ok" the clip is part of the case so theres no chance of it "breaking" like with a lot of the plastic clips. However at the same time I dont feel the clip is quite as secure as the plastic clips it is hard to get my egriped 650 out of the case without pulling the case off my belt.
    The Nutshell has the best clip by far. Check out my review http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/528-1.htm Check out other case reviews as well.

Doug
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    innopocket case in the best for protection. Some hate the look but I love the screen and body protection.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    Forgive my late post, but I just ordered my 650 from Palm and wanted to know the MUST HAVE's, and my searches of the site aren't producing the results I would have hoped for.

My primary concern is keeping my phone safe. I don't want a clip/case that would fall of my belt.

Thanks
    MacUser,

We have various accessories for the PalmOne Treo 650 that you may find of interest. Our most recent product is FlexiSkin, which is a soft, low-profile case.

For your convenience, here is link to our product website: PalmOne Treo 650 Products

Please feel free to PM us with any questions!

Cheers!

Sung
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I'll weigh in on this one... the E & B Copilot case http://store.treocentral.com/content...s/4-25--87.htm
    gets my vote. Mine was delivered last week. The best thing is that it combines a slip case with a belt case. Since there is a loop for your belt to slip through, it can't fall off your belt like a clip could. Also, if you want to slip it into a jacket pocket instead, there is no bulky clip to add to the overall size. Super glad I bought it, and wouldnt consider any other.
    Sooner or later it's bound to be later...