1.    #1  
    Ok guys, I just located where to purchase the unlocked treo 650 on P1's site. Check out the following link. I'm purchasing mine right now!

http://web.palmone.com/products/comm...tegoryId=30025
    now you're gonna be caned!
    Do people not look on the boards before they post?
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Man
    Do people not look on the boards before they post?
    too excited
  5.    #5  
    Ok, just finished ordering my unlocked 650 with overnight shipping. Hope I was one of the first to order it and get it soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by csunracer
    Ok, just finished ordering my unlocked 650 with overnight shipping. Hope I was one of the first to order it and get it soon.
    i've ordered it about 45mins ago...and judging by the thread views......
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    i thought i was the appointed caner
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    I just completed my order. Unlocked 650. PalmOne site. They have been available for 45 minutes now!
    Quote Originally Posted by csunracer
    Ok guys, I just located where to purchase the unlocked treo 650 on P1's site. Check out the following link. I'm purchasing mine right now!

http://web.palmone.com/products/comm...tegoryId=30025
    I presume this is the high-SAR-rating 850 MHz model. I'll wait for the safer 1900 MHz version.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodolfo
    I presume this is the high-SAR-rating 850 MHz model. I'll wait for the safer 1900 MHz version.

uh...treo 650 is a QUADBAND phone......
    I just ordered mine too with express shipping. I was bummed, because I finally gave up waiting for the gsm version this afternoon, so i went to sprint and bought one, but i have 30 days to return it, so I am returning mine tomorrow. I AM SOOO EXCITTEEDDD!!!!! =)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewsyage
    I just ordered mine too with express shipping. I was bummed, because I finally gave up waiting for the gsm version this afternoon, so i went to sprint and bought one, but i have 30 days to return it, so I am returning mine tomorrow. I AM SOOO EXCITTEEDDD!!!!! =)

Same here
    Waited long for GSM.Bought sprint T650 sunday.
    Returning sprint tomorrow.
    Ordered one from P1
    uhhh... these delivery dates are from the palmOne site:

Cingular Wireless Treo 650 After February 2, 2005 1-2 weeks
    Unlocked Treo 650 After February 2, 2005 1-2 weeks
    Sprint Treo 650 After November 8, 2004 In stock, shipping normally

Am I missing something when I assume that even with express shipping they will not ship tomorrow?
    Quote Originally Posted by four0four
    uhhh... these delivery dates are from the palmOne site:

Cingular Wireless Treo 650 After February 2, 2005 1-2 weeks
    Unlocked Treo 650 After February 2, 2005 1-2 weeks
    Sprint Treo 650 After November 8, 2004 In stock, shipping normally

Am I missing something when I assume that even with express shipping they will not ship tomorrow?
    try calling CS tomorrow, mess with them, nag them, get them to refund the $16 and still get overnight shipping?
    so does this mean that it's soon coming out on t-mobile?

I have an upgrade plan on tmobile so I can get $100 of the tmobile price so I don't think I'm gonna shell out $600 when I might be able to pay less than $400 waiting just a little while longer for the tmobile.
  16. t4l
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Any one parse the order #'s ? The first part seems like a date 050201 (2005/02/01); is the other part a sequence number?
    I posted this little observation over in the other PalmOne thread:

Quote Originally Posted by D-Caf
    I was looking at the order numbers for my two Treo 650 orders (one a screwup with their webordering system, I only wanted one) and in the 4 minutes difference it took for the two seperate orders to be placed, the order numbers changed by 119.

So in 4 minutes it looks like they took 119 orders, and that was right around midnight. If it went live at 11:30pm then I'm probably around order #750 or so.... (trying to take into account slow orders at the initial moment they went live, to the buildup as word spread...) Wow, they are going quick...
    So not sure on the first part, but by midnight looks like they had sold around 750+ of the things (assuming that it did go live at 11:30 which was the first post that I saw here at treocentral First Thread? )
    Whats Your Order Number? Lrts See How Fast They Are Being Ordered And When People Get Them..