1.    #1  
    I'm using MMPlayer to play videos on my Treo 650, and I'm running into a couple of glitches. First, whenever I hit the "Mail" button to rotate the picture, I can rotate it one time 90 degrees and if I try to do it again, the program causes a soft reset. I've tried both the 2.13 and 2.14 versions. I've also tried multiple skins like gray.xml, plain.xml, and blue.xml. It causes this reset on all three skins. I thought when I first started using this program I could rotate it 360 degrees with no resets.
    Second, when I play a movie in widescreen mode (320X240), there's a little white jumping pixel in the top center of the screen (above where the movie is playing). It's really annoying. At first I thought it was a dead pixel but when I go into the Camera app, there's no white pixel like this on a black screen. When I rotate the screen 90 degrees (where the antennae is pointing to the left), the pixel doesn't appear anymore when the movie's playing. I don't understand why it's doing this. Any tips would be appreciated. Thank you.
  2.    #2  
    bump
    Well - the little white "jumping pixels" are the buffer indicators. You can turn them off via the prefs.
  4.    #4  
    Thank you so much ksmith. That worked perfectly. That was really annoying me. I still get soft resets occasionally when I try to rotate the screen but I guess I can live with that. It's probably just a bug in the MMPlayer code.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Am I missing something here ? I have purchased full versions of MM Player and Pocket DVD for my T650. I compressed some music videos and some movie shorts from bmwfilms.com, installed them on the SD card, and they played fine prior to installing the MM Player. After installing MM Player, it seems that when I attempt to add play lists in MM, I click add, then select /DCIM/Videos, click ok, click back to main to bring up the MM Player operation skin, and nothing. Why are they playing on the built in player that came with my T650 but not this MM Player ? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    how do i install this thing using quick install. I keep placing the files in the storage card space..and the files dont get transfered.

i mean arent they supposed to dissapear from the quick install storage card space?
    Quote Originally Posted by ehosey2
    Am I missing something here ? I have purchased full versions of MM Player and Pocket DVD for my T650. I compressed some music videos and some movie shorts from bmwfilms.com, installed them on the SD card, and they played fine prior to installing the MM Player. After installing MM Player, it seems that when I attempt to add play lists in MM, I click add, then select /DCIM/Videos, click ok, click back to main to bring up the MM Player operation skin, and nothing. Why are they playing on the built in player that came with my T650 but not this MM Player ? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

just a thought, after you add the movie video or what ever and bring back up the main skin press play. hope it's that simple
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)