1.    #1  
    Anyone ever tried this keyboard? On their Website it says that it is compatible with Palm OS5. And its bluetooth enabled.
    I think I remember this thing being talked about a looooong time ago, and I believe the concesus was that it was vaporware.
    iTech Virtual Blootooth Keyboard (ipaq Review)

iTechs Website
    Drooooooooool! I just ordered one for my tablet PC and 650. I didn't give the concept a chance when I heard of it long ago. What an impressive review!

Todd/Indy
    Quote Originally Posted by tbhausen
    Drooooooooool! I just ordered one for my tablet PC and 650. I didn't give the concept a chance when I heard of it long ago. What an impressive review!

Todd/Indy

WOW!!
    This thing is out.
    Iam debating between FROGPAD one handed keyboard and this.Please post your experience.
    I'll be sure to post impressions, probably in the accessories forum. My expectations are pretty high after reading that review. If it doesn't work out, well they have a 30-day return policy. I downloaded the Palm OS manual and it looks like a very well-conceived and implemented driver and UI. The main reason I went for this is for my tablet pc, though.

Todd/Indy
    WOW, it's finally out!! & for $200+ hmmph
    Maybe someday this technology will be integrated into devices like the Treo.
    ooooh, look at the shiny Copper Treo 680