Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtalian
    If you decide on the Scala, you can get it at PCMall or MacMall for $35 including shipping: http://www.pcmall.com/pcmall/shop/de...pno~511668.asp

thanks man
    appreciate it
    Quote Originally Posted by AznTriniBwoy
    thanks man
    appreciate it
    sure thing
    ooooh, look at the shiny Copper Treo 680
    Well, just checked my GSM unbranded order, and now it's listed as backordered
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    Well, just checked my GSM unbranded order, and now it's listed as backordered
    That's what I was afraid of. Since you were the only one I knew of for sure who ordered before me, I still had hope for this week. I still have yet to receive a backorder e-mail, but I'm guessing I will soon.
    I keep seeing these messages stating their phones are now on Back Order. The strange thing is that I didn't order mine until this morning and it is not listed as backordered.

However, I ordered the Cingular version, so I am guessing that maybe those are not back ordered yet? Anyone order the Cingular version and have a back ordered status? If so, what number?

My order number is 2126xx..

I guess I can hope this means that I may still get my phone in a day or two?? Please... Pretty please....
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    The status went from "Order Received" to "Back Ordered". From what I can tell, all it means is they processed the order and there was nothing to ship yet. I'm sure if there's no Cingular inventory the same thing will happen in the next 24-48 hrs.
    Quote Originally Posted by druidj
    I keep seeing these messages stating their phones are now on Back Order. The strange thing is that I didn't order mine until this morning and it is not listed as backordered.

However, I ordered the Cingular version, so I am guessing that maybe those are not back ordered yet? Anyone order the Cingular version and have a back ordered status? If so, what number?

My order number is 2126xx..

I guess I can hope this means that I may still get my phone in a day or two?? Please... Pretty please....
    they probably havent gotten to us yet.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Wow.. so apparently my first order that gave me an error in firefox did actually go through, so I have two on order.

050201-20960x
    050201-20973x

Both backordered, but it explains why I was seeing different prices... I was actually checking different orders.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan
    Wow.. so apparently my first order that gave me an error in firefox did actually go through, so I have two on order.

050201-20960x
    050201-20973x

Both backordered.
    Ah, that's the second order I've seen that's before mine (MacUser is 050201-2095xx). I'm betting I'm much further down the list now, though, thanks to P1 needing to confirm my billing & shipping addresses.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789