Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    In response to earlier feedback, I tried Screencare but I can't get it to auto-launch. Don't know why. And it does not let me set up an auto-launch delay of less than 1 minute. As for Bob's Alarm, nice program, but the graphics are a little outdated. I like to make full use of the 65K colors on the Treo 650. PalmaryClock gives me that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger33
    In response to earlier feedback, I tried Screencare but I can't get it to auto-launch. Don't know why. And it does not let me set up an auto-launch delay of less than 1 minute. As for Bob's Alarm, nice program, but the graphics are a little outdated. I like to make full use of the 65K colors on the Treo 650. PalmaryClock gives me that.
    I am the author of SceenCare and I will be glad to work with you to get ScreenCare to work the way you want it to. Please either respond to this post, create a post in the ScreenCare Forum, or write me directly at screencare@wideopenwest.com. I will assure you that I will get it to work the way you think/need/want it to work.

Jeff
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12