1.    #1  
    Hello Everyone!!

Have been using Pocket Tunes 3.0.6 for over a month no problems.
    When I copied it to my SD card thinking I can free space and run it from there. It seemed to work fine... But then I accidently deleted it from my phone now it says, searching for songs and locks up?

And I noticed this happening after I deleted it, then reloaded it...
    :menu: Is there a file missing?
    If anyone has any insight one this please let me know...

Thank you all in advance!!

- Jim
    Shoot an email to support@normsoft.com. Gerald and Tim are very, very helpful and should be able to answer your questions...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro
  3.    #3  
    Seems I got Pocket Tunes working again...

Now it just crashes everytime I push the home icon...

Pushed ##377# and got "Fatal Exception" error caused by Pocket Tunes?

Anyone want to chime in?

- Jim
    Since we are on the subject, I have a problem where Pocket Tunes locks up after the Treo 650 soft resets (not necessarily while running Pocket Tunes). When I launch Pocket Tunes after a soft reset a message displays saying that my device soft reset & if I think the soft reset was caused by Pocket Tunes, that I should email Pocket Tunes Support. Once I click OK, Pocket Tunes goes to the main screen & the Treo locks up. If I soft reset again, it continues to happen. The only way I have been able to fix it, is by launching Palm Insider Pro & delelting the itunes skin I have installed. Once I have done that it works fine. So I think it's either the skin or the way Pocket Tunes interacts with the skin after the crash warning message displays. Has anyone else seen this?
    Problem with the interaction of the program and the T650, not T600.