1.    #1  
    Has anyone been able to repair a scratched screen? I have a Piel Frama case and it looks like the protruding SD cards have scuffed the screen a little. I am wondering if those products used to take scratches out of glasses will work? I will use the screen protecters from now on, but I'd like to fix the damage if I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by sndtubes
    Has anyone been able to repair a scratched screen? I have a Piel Frama case and it looks like the protruding SD cards have scuffed the screen a little. I am wondering if those products used to take scratches out of glasses will work? I will use the screen protecters from now on, but I'd like to fix the damage if I can.
    Yikes I have that case, and my 650 soon, I am glad I read that and hope you find a fix. Did you try taking a Microfiber polishing cloth found at any camera store, or right a glasses microfiber? That is what I have used on other Treo's.
    Be careful polishing out the scratches--excessive pressure is the worst thing for these touchscreens.

Todd/Indy
  4.    #4  
    Well I haven't tried anything yet. I was thinking about this product I saw on TV which was some sort of carbon pencil that filled in the scratches with some sort of carbon compound. Then you would polish it out with some sort of cloth. I'm afraid to be the first to try that one on my phone! I'll try one of the microfiber cloths first. I'm not 100 percent positive it is from the case, but I think so.
    There's a product that is absolutely amazing that i used for a huge scratch on my kyocera 7135..i mean this thing was deep...and after searching the forums back then, the conclusion was a product called Displex. its on this site: http://www.treotiger.com/treo-650-accessories.htm
    it's kinda pricey, but its worth every penny. it leaves the scratched sily smooth, and after a few applications my deep scratch was gone. good luck :-)
    I Have the piel frama flip case for my Treo 600 and I've now got a pressure spot on my LCD from the SD card I keep in there. Its quite annoying - its a single dot about the size of a pencil eraser that is slightly lighter than the rest of the screen.

I was going to get another piel frama case for my Treo 650 in the next few months, but now i'm re-thinking (or at least not going to keep SD cards in the lid anymore..

Think I can go back to Palm on a 1 year warrantee and see if they'll fix it?
    Did it scratch thru a screen protector, or are you not using one??
    by the way, got a scratched little back mirror (as it stucks out slightly, so when you put the treo on the table the mirror touches the surface ... ***** design).

any remedy to get rid of those tiny little scratches?
    No screen protector, but also not a scratch exactly - its damage from too much pressure, so a screen protector wouldn't have helped. If you look/feel the screen when it is off, you can't tell the difference. But when its on, you can see a 1/4" diameter circle that is lighter than the rest of the screen.