Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
Results 141 to 151 of 151
  1. #141  
    Quote Originally Posted by cozmo
    The 19.99 Media Works plan I see on their website is not unlimited. It only offers 3 MB of internet access. Is this something they just changed or am I looking in the wrong place?
    try looking at the palmone.com site
    its unlimited instead of 3mb, with the same price of 19.99
    weird
  2. #142  
    Then again, if you check https://www.cingular.com/media/media_purchase, it's unlimited. Could this be the "phasing out" of the MEdia Works plan that had been mentioned in some other discussions?
  3. #143  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdan333
    Then again, if you check https://www.cingular.com/media/media_purchase, it's unlimited. Could this be the "phasing out" of the MEdia Works plan that had been mentioned in some other discussions?
    typo? missinformation?
  4. #144  
    That was exactly what the "NEW" mediaworks was (allegedly) supposed to be. There was a whole "buzz" about that on HoFo last week or so. The person who started that thread said it would no longer be unlimited but have 3MB of data.

    There is going to be one big mess in CingularLand pretty soon.


    Quote Originally Posted by cozmo
    The 19.99 Media Works plan I see on their website is not unlimited. It only offers 3 MB of internet access. Is this something they just changed or am I looking in the wrong place?
  5. #145  
    Here's 1 discussion on the data plans:
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...hreadid=560041
  6. #146  
    Quote Originally Posted by noahs
    Check this out:
    http://www.cingular.com/treo650

    Only $399 after $50 mail in rebate.

    However, when I try to order I get a "null" error page. Looks like we must be real close now to the official release...
    If you read the $50 rebate form carefully you will note that it requires that you sign up for a 1 or 2 year Cingular service agreement AND a 1 or 2 year Unlimited PDA Connect Rate Plan (whatever that is - haven't been able to find that on the Cingular site). Doesn't sound worth it to me.
  7. #147  
    That's the $45.00 plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by awillimd
    If you read the $50 rebate form carefully you will note that it requires that you sign up for a 1 or 2 year Cingular service agreement AND a 1 or 2 year Unlimited PDA Connect Rate Plan (whatever that is - haven't been able to find that on the Cingular site). Doesn't sound worth it to me.
  8. #148  
    I had a Blackberry 7230 with ATT and it was the same way; you have to pay for your voice plan and a data plan. If you want Text messages, you have to pay for that seperately. So I ended up paying 59.99 for voice, 49.99 for unlimited data, 2.99 for text messages, and 2.99 for 6-way conf. calling. Cingular is trying to do the same thing with the TReo, they can make a killing in profits if they do it like that. It sucks, but I can bet thats what they're doing; I went through the same thing with ATT.
    Remember folks they're ONE now!
  9. #149  
    If you click on MediaWorks Details on Palm One's website it says that the offer expires 2/11/05.

    I'm just guessing, but I imagine that technically, the MediaWorks $19.99 plan is available until then, but the newer $39.99 is suppose to replace the unlimited data and that is what they are pushing.

    My solution. Print of the details of the palm one website, take it to the store, and tell them its availble until 2/11/05, and have them put it on your account.

    I explained all this to someone at a local cingular store, and they weren't sure what to make of it, only that they would inquire. They were also perfectly willing to try and add the mediaworks package to a plan for me if I signed up.
  10. #150  
    This is really sad. I have Cingular now and I love it. I dont want to change service provider but I really want this damn phone. I might have to switch to Sprint since they have unlimited Data for only $15.

    What is with Cingular? How can they even compete?
  11. #151  
    http://www.fox302.com/userdata/Tanne...lipboard03.jpg WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    11:34pm EST

    050201-2097XX

    CINGULAR Branded
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Posting Permissions