1.    #1  
    I love the program but I was wondering if there was a way to scan ahead or scan back in the audio recording. Or if another program has that feature?

I like using it to record meetings and conversations and then later transcribe and its really hard to use when you have to always start at the beginning!
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    I just checked his web site, and there doesn't seem to be anything new.
    With either of the Audacity programs it is quite easy to play back starting at any point in the file. Also supports rewind, fast forward, etc. The Professional version lets you bookmark as well.
  4.    #4  
    But $50?! OUCH!
  5.    #5  
    Never mind....just realized you can use pTunes to open the files and pTunes has the fast forward and rewind buttons.
    Quote Originally Posted by MVT
    I love the program but I was wondering if there was a way to scan ahead or scan back in the audio recording. Or if another program has that feature?

I like using it to record meetings and conversations and then later transcribe and its really hard to use when you have to always start at the beginning!
    You can also try Personal Audio Recorder. If you have the new T650 you can record with compression. You can scan back and forward and even append multiple voice memos into a single file.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca