Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    I placed a link on my Treo 650 News & Information page for a link to a site that claims the Cingular Treo 650 will be available on Feb. 3rd. Please excuse me if this has already been mentioned. I did a search for the company and there were no hits within the Treo Central forum.
    Palm and PocketPC Development with CASL (make your own Treo apps, easily)
    CASL is here
    LibertyControl is here
    or visit WAGWARE Systems, Inc. here
  2. #2  
    Now that is a funny post!
  3. #3  
    its out. I have one!! see GSM thread
    Treoseur
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jonecool
    I placed a link on my Treo 650 News & Information page for a link to a site that claims the Cingular Treo 650 will be available on Feb. 3rd. Please excuse me if this has already been mentioned. I did a search for the company and there were no hits within the Treo Central forum.
    Called the number for the website and they had no idea of what I was talking about. This is kind of strange.
  5. #5  
    Got mine today from Cingular. Haven't had any time to mess with it yet. I'll hopefully have time tomorrow to post some pics.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by gkandra
    Got mine today from Cingular. Haven't had any time to mess with it yet. I'll hopefully have time tomorrow to post some pics.
    Did you get yours from a Cingular retail store?
  7. #7  
  8. #8  
    Got it from my company's Cingular rep. He did say I got lucky when we spoke on Friday and that he happen to have it in his hand and that was it. He mentioned that between this week and 2/14 they would be more readily available.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by gkandra
    Got it from my company's Cingular rep. He did say I got lucky when we spoke on Friday and that he happen to have it in his hand and that was it. He mentioned that between this week and 2/14 they would be more readily available.
    Ah, thanks.

    Yeah, I ordered a Cingular Blue T650 last night but will return it when the unlocked version comes out (assuming it does within my 30-day trial period). The current plan is to get the unlocked version and stay with T-Mobile (mainly, b/c I'm still under contract...damn that BlackBerry 7100t!).

Posting Permissions