Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by BizEchilD:
    [B]I don't know how PalmDocs converts things, but doesn't Word usually bold something if you put * * around it? it's just one of those non-warranted auto-edits that word does from time to time. Maybe we can get lucky and word will do the bold for us. Someone needs to try it out.

Also, puting _around_ things will italicize it, though I don't see why it wouldn't underline it like it logically should. Anyone know the key shortcut for underlining in word?
    B]
    BizEchilD,

PRAISE YOU PRAISE YOU PRAISE YOU PRAISE YOU!!!!!!!!

I just tried what you said, and son of a gun it DOES bold and italicize. My original plan was to use a search function after class and to find all my little cheat codes and manually change the document itself once it was converted to Word. Now I find out that Word will do all the hard stuff for me.

Does ANYONE know how to do this with underline? In class, I like to bold and underline really important stuff.

I am really happy about this discovery. In fact one might even say tickled.

------------------
    Dave

[This message has been edited by DaveTheSane (edited 04-22-2000).]
    In one of the posts above Yucca suggested using HTML for different fonts. I had no idea what HTML was, but after pestering enough people for Words key combination to underline, I now have a grasp.

to underline type <u>word</u>

you can substitute b for the u to bold and i for the u to italicize.

Yucca had a really good solution a while ago, in my ignorance I didn't know it and I was too proud to say "hey, what is html" And yet somehow life goes on.

------------------
    Dave

[This message has been edited by DaveTheSane (edited 04-22-2000).]
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12