1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I'm about to buy a sprint Treo 650 (and finally put my little ole Samsung Uproar to rest and sell my clie), although one thing I liked about my Clie NX70v was that it had a voice recorder, which I used for memorizing scripts for acting auditions. I'm not sure why it's not included on the Treo 650, since there is a built-in microphone. Is it simply a matter of adding a patch to the software?? Anyone know anything about that? I guess I could just record video and audio at the same time for my audio purposes. OR I can record an MP3 on my computer and transfer it, but I'd like to be able to just do it on the treo... ??

Thanks and looking forward to 1 less device
    clarko
  2.    #2  
    Oh, yeah, also, are Sony Memory sticks usable in a treo 650?
    Or is SD altogether different and uncompatible...?

thanks,
    clarko
    Quote Originally Posted by clarko
    Oh, yeah, also, are Sony Memory sticks usable in a treo 650?
    Or is SD altogether different and uncompatible...?

thanks,
    clarko
    No not at all. SD cards are totally different.
    VoiceDial/VoicePad is a freeware you can dowload that runs on all Palm devices. It's a voice recorder and also dialer. You can either launch it from the touch screen icon or possibly have a hard button programmed to launch it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    VoiceDial/VoicePad is a freeware you can dowload that runs on all Palm devices. It's a voice recorder and also dialer. You can either launch it from the touch screen icon or possibly have a hard button programmed to launch it.

Any shot of posting a link to this? I googled it and nothing came up?

Thanks!
    Need gift ideas?

Check out www.mynextclick.com

StarTac -> Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 600
    There are several voice recorders available. I use Audacity and I like it very much. I have tried several of them and I come back to Audacity. www.AudacityAudio.com
    Do a search on Voice Recorder and you'll get tons. Someone has even posted the PRC for the voice recorder that is in the Tungsten's ROM.
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro