1.    #1  
    First off I'll apologize in advance if this thread is redundant, but I didn't find any search results on what I'm posting about. Second, I'm going to say hello to you all, since I'm new to this forum & also to the wonderful world of the almighty Treo. I've had 3 different Palms in the past 3 years, and I just bought a Treo 650 about 3 days ago. And I'm totally in love with it.

I've been using Verichat for about 2 days now, and I've noticed a very bad bug. For the most part, the program works wonderfully(it's the ONLY program that actually lets me sign in to msn), unless I get an IM when I'm not in the program. When I get a message, as you all know it asks if I want to chat or ignore the message. If I click chat, it cuases a fatal error & resets my phone. But if I click ignore & then open up Verichat to reply, everything is fine. Also, I do not get the 'orange light error'(when the led goes to orange & stays that way until I reset) when I do it that way. Has anyone else had this sort of experience with Verichat?
    I have had Verichat 3 + years and to me sounds like a bad install. I would delete 3? parts of it on your Treo and reinstall. I had an update three weeks ago that did similar things. If that does not work you may hav another program that is confliciting with it.
  3.    #3  
    I will try that, thanks. Do you have any idea of what programs might comflict with it?
    My Verichat stopped working. An error comes up saying unable to load info. Deleting ALL verichat programs and reinstalling from backups does not solve the problem. I also have to change the attributes of the problem file to delete it. Any suggestions?
    Handspring Visor with Sprint Springboard - Treo 270 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 755p - Iphone 3gs