Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Does anyone know of a utility to read Microsoft's eBook format (.LIT) on a palm, or a way to convert from a .LIT to something readable on a Palm?

Thanks in Advance,
    -Mike
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    There is a way to convert lit files, but from what I have been told and have read its not quite legal. If you do a search on Google, thats where I found info, you'll see.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Thanks IraMike and TreoRenegade. I found that website after IraMike mentioned that there was a way, and sure enough, it works like a champ. Good for the convertlit folks! It is frustrating not being able to read certain files.

Thanks,
    -Mike
    I'm trying to install ebook lit files on my Palm 650. I tried Convert Lit and it generated htm several htm files out of a single lit file. I tried copying these to my Palm but I couldn't do this. Can anyone suggest a way to read these lit e-books on my palm? Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by lcasco View Post
    I'm trying to install ebook lit files on my Palm 650. I tried Convert Lit and it generated htm several htm files out of a single lit file. I tried copying these to my Palm but I couldn't do this. Can anyone suggest a way to read these lit e-books on my palm? Thank you.
    use ie or firefox to open htm file, then copy and paste into a txt file