1. Rob
    Global Posts
    533 Global Posts
    Right now, the T650 allows you to specify different ring tones for 'known' (in your addressbook) and 'unknown' callers, but is there any way (including 3rd party apps) to have different ring tones for different groups (for example for contacts in your 'business' versus 'personal' categories?)
  2. Rob
    Global Posts
    533 Global Posts
    Never mind, I found it. For those who are interested, you need to put contacts in your speed dial in order to assign them a custom ringtone.
    yah, but that is wack and not what you asked about at all. I want all my work numbers to ring one way, all my private numbers to ring another etc.... speed dial doesn't help there. SO can anyone else help? Would be nice if it wasn't $30 extra just to play with my ringtones too...
    Treo 650 GSM
    Quote Originally Posted by helpermonkey
    yah, but that is wack and not what you asked about at all. I want all my work numbers to ring one way, all my private numbers to ring another etc.... speed dial doesn't help there. SO can anyone else help? Would be nice if it wasn't $30 extra just to play with my ringtones too...
    Try mp3Ringer or Lightwav. It does wav and mp3 ringtones for contacts and groups plus alot more like video callerid...
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  5. Rob
    Global Posts
    533 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    Try mp3Ringer or Lightwav. It does wav and mp3 ringtones for contacts and groups plus alot more like video callerid...
    Thanks, I'll look at them. Looks like they are both from the same developer. what's the difference? Does the more expensive Lightwav app have everything mp3Ringer has?