Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just a reminder to all who are receiving their new 650's -- Palm will send you a free 128 SD card.

Simply go on the website under Treo support and register for it. You'll need your serial number and the number on the back of the software CD.

sjh
    it works! i signed up for mine the day after I got my treo and a couple of weeks later I got my brand new SD Card. Pretty kewl!
    Quote Originally Posted by prairiefire
    Just a reminder to all who are receiving their new 650's -- Palm will send you a free 128 SD card.

Simply go on the website under Treo support and register for it. You'll need your serial number and the number on the back of the software CD.

sjh
    I couldn't get the form to work - wouldn't recognize my ESN. Any ideas?
    I just got my phone Wednesday and that was the very first thing I did, didn't look at the manual, or make a call. I headed here to get the address and ordered my card. It came 5 days later.
  5. joe
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by larry91403
    I couldn't get the form to work - wouldn't recognize my ESN. Any ideas?
    I don't thing it wants the esn. I think it wants the serial number. There are like 3 numbers under the battery. Keep trying until one works.
  6.    #6  
    Here's the URL.

You will be asked for a serial number and the number on the back of the software disk (ID #). (That's what they asked me for on the phone.)

http://web.palmone.com/support/sd.jhtml
  7. Rob
    Global Posts
    533 Global Posts
    The serial number works, but the number on the back of the software disk isn't accepted.
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    The serial number works, but the number on the back of the software disk isn't accepted.
    Same thing happened to me. Call them and speak to a human being.
    Thanks for reminding me of this offer. I followed the above link and signed up today. Free is great!
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    I went to the link, entered my serial # and software #, It sat there awhile then said it was added to my shopping cart.....but there was nothing in the cart. Is that all that happens? Thanks
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by piercedhusker
    I went to the link, entered my serial # and software #, It sat there awhile then said it was added to my shopping cart.....but there was nothing in the cart. Is that all that happens? Thanks
    Call them. The Web site has problems with this offer. They're very nice on the phone.
    For the record.. got my Treo 650 at the Sprint Store last night.. immediately went to the PalmOne store and ordered my free 128 MB card.. no problems. On a Mac no less.
    Quote Originally Posted by aldamon
    Call them. The Web site has problems with this offer. They're very nice on the phone.
    Thanks for the help. I called and it's on it's way. Free is a wonderful thing.
    Although I already have a 256 meg card, I figure this one can be used for backup, or I can sell it and almost pay for Zlauncher and Voicedial with the sales proceeds.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  15. GJH
    While we're on the subject of the card, I have filez and zlauncher. How do I copy an application like a game or splashID to the card? (Never used a card before or transferred files to it)

Thanks!
    Use a program like Powerrun or Zlauncher. With Zlauncher, you just tap and hold on the application, and then have the option to transfer it to the card. Zlauncher leaves a shortcut in RAM so it knows where to locate the app when you open it.
  17. GJH
    Thanks Heberman! I'll give it a try...
    I lost my software case/slip, anyone willing to pm me their cd number? I"m sure they're generic codes... Thanks.
  19. Rob
    Global Posts
    533 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by demoflauchy
    I lost my software case/slip, anyone willing to pm me their cd number? I"m sure they're generic codes... Thanks.
    Just call the number on that order page. They only need your Treo's serial number (under the battery) -- they don't need the ID on the back of the CD case (it's wrong most of the time anyway)
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    I had to call as well. No hassles whatsoever! Took my info and said it would be shipped free. Got an e-mail confirmation within 5 minutes and to top it off, a really nice customer service rep named Candice! I like good customer service!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast