Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    is it applied to asia??
    Yeah, what abt owners outside the US?
    I didn't see a phone number on the registration/order page, and the only phone number I am offered under Support Options is to Sprint PCS. Can you post the phone number we are to call?
    I don't even have a number on my CD sleeve... Yea, what's that phone number again?

(Not that I really need this with my 2 1G, 1 512M, and 1 256M cards... No, they're not all full, just used for different things...)
    if you put in a wrong ID number, it just gives you the palmone sales phone #. they can do it with only your serial #, and not that stupid ID on the back of your cd sleeve if you've lost it.
    Yea, they still wanted the non-existent number from my sleeve. But, as has been previously stated, they were able to process my order without it. I hope to have it in the next couple days...

Finally, something inexpensive from Palm...
    Does this apply to GSM Treo 650s as well?
    Will ebay this crap to cover for my overnight shipping .....
    I already bought 1 gb ATP card.
    apply to asia? specifically HK?
    Quote Originally Posted by prairiefire
    Just a reminder to all who are receiving their new 650's -- Palm will send you a free 128 SD card.

Simply go on the website under Treo support and register for it. You'll need your serial number and the number on the back of the software CD.

sjh
    WOW thanks for the heads up!!! I just now filled out the form and now its on its way!!! Thanks so much for the info as I've not been able to get a 1GB card yet, 128MB will do me until then.
    Quote Originally Posted by osxman
    Does this apply to GSM Treo 650s as well?
    This applies to all treo 650 owners as all treo 650's utilize non volatile memory which is the reason for the free SD card in the first place. I own a GSM treo 650 and recieved my free SD card 3 days from the day I ordered it. Although I purchased a 1GB SD card just a few days ago its always nice to have an extra laying around.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I tried the form with my AT&T 650 and it did not accept the ID number. I know I typed it right. I decided not to bother, as I'll just be buying a 1GB card.
    i ordered mine for my Cingular 650
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    I got an unlocked GSM 650. Tried inputing the SN and the ID (back of CD case) but it says "ID not valid". I think the free SD card offer is only applicable to US users. Anyone care to verify?
    interesting idea....not sure
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I am a US user with a locked, AT&T 650. It would not accept my ID. I have not called them to find out why.
    I have an AT&T GSM Treo 650 that I just received in early February. I called the number at the top of the web page mentioned in the this forum (800-881-7256). I went through the menus to order Treo products and eventually reached a rep. I told him I didn't have the CD sleeve. He just asked for the phone serial number (found under the battery) and took my order. He confirmed I'd be getting the free 128 MB card in a few days. It was all quick and painless.
    Last edited by emuyshondt; 02/13/2005 at 02:13 PM.
    Thanks! I have a Cingular 650 and it worked. Just make sure that if you have any "o"s in your numbers you input zero instead of the letter o.
    There is a glitch on Pa1mOne's web site where certain browsers are not recognized and you cannot enter your info to get the free SD card. Just call Pa1mOne's sales line and tell them your browser does not work (they know this is an issue) and give them your serial number and the code from the back of the CD sleeve and they will send one out to you.
    this is the number from the website:

1.800.881.7256 (choose option 3)

I had to call as well, but they took care of it on the phone and are sending me the free card. I have Cingular (locked) 650.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast