1.    #1  
    Hello All, I currently have a CDMA Vr. Sprint of 650 but the Voice quality is horrible. Also the unit freeze once in awhile.
    want to know if it is worth is to get the GMS ver. I have read that on the GSM ver you can get voice call while online is that correct. lastly has anyone
    used the xpress mail product from cingular which is a redirect tool for exchange mail.? yes I know about the versa mail active sync but it does not work well
    it uses way too much power from the unit because of the syncing. I am currently using the biz connection from sprint (it is a client that loads on your pc and redirects your mail to your unit ) much more
    efficient that versamail active sync. and the email are almost real time to my unit.
    Please Advise.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cybrmd
    I have read that on the GSM ver you can get voice call while online is that correct.
    Actually that has been proven to be incorrect most of the time, except when there's a burst in the data connection and it drops temporarily. If your data connection is active (downloading, uploading) when the phone call comes in it will go to voicemail.

I used versamail to download pop3 mail directly into my T650 without having to synch with the desktop. Perhaps I don't undertand that part of your question.

Edit: It seems to be in the process of being proven. See this

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=70934
    Last edited by TonyH; 01/31/2005 at 10:46 PM.
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    Cingular's XPressMail solution is the same one as Sprint's. It's from Seven. The product is quite good in my opinion. I beta tested the Personal Edition a while back.

Joe