1.    #1  
    This Is A Real Number. Frankly I Dont Beleeeve It Will Work Unless You Get Lucky And Find A Dummarse Csr

But If It Helps I'm Glad To Help. Send Any Thank U Donations To The Red Cross

Yes -- I Are Incog-nit0

And The Number Is ---- 72019 ----- Dont No If Ya Gotta Reside In One Of The 13 Original States Starting With New And Resembling A Shirt But Beeeleeeve Me The Numer Is Legit.

WOW THIS BORED CONVERTS ALL UPPER CASE MESSAGES INTO LOWER CASE! COOL! (GUESS NOT)
    what are you talking about? what is a fan number?
    Treoing & Loving it
    Foundation Account Number --- Used to identify a company's b2b plan the Cingular Blue
    Pilot 1000 >> PalmIII >> Palm IV >> Samsung I300 >> Kyocera 6035 >> Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> BB 8700c
    You sure that's a legit fan number? When you call ATT they ask for a four or eight digit number. Yours is five.
    Mine isn't. It's 5 digits (and I just bought a 650 with it today).
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjosh
    You sure that's a legit fan number? When you call ATT they ask for a four or eight digit number. Yours is five.
    Mine is also five digits...
    That what you use when you call ATT B2B to purchase equipment. The FAN number is what identifies the company you work for and gives you the discount that is assigned to your respective company (and gets you past the prompt for a fan number when you call). Frankly I don't think it will work, not because it isn't real (it seems to be) but because you need more then the number to make a purchase. The number needs to be "attached" to your phone account. Someone in the "I'm getting a 650 thread" says he gave his fan number to one of his friends who called AT&T B2B (800-388-3235) and they accepted it which allowed them to sell him a 650 even though the FAN wasn't listed on his account.

Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    what are you talking about? what is a fan number?