1.    #1  
    Anyone have new information when the Jabra BT800 will finally be released?
    Thanks.
    I ordered from MacMall, they said that they expected a shipment on 1/31 (today) and another on 2/5. I'm hoping that mine will be in one of those two shipments!
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoT
    Anyone have new information when the Jabra BT800 will finally be released?
    Thanks.
    Ordered mine from MobilePlanet. ETA February 4th.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Cat
    I ordered from MacMall, they said that they expected a shipment on 1/31 (today) and another on 2/5. I'm hoping that mine will be in one of those two shipments!

Yeah, I pre-ordered from PCMall who expected the same shipment dates, however, now when I go to the website the headset is no longer "findable" via a search???

K
    Damn....Damn...DAMN!

PC Mall just told me the date has changed to 2/18!!!
    Not sure on release, but there's a review up on CNet...

http://reviews.cnet.com/Jabra_BT800/4505-6448_7-31263290.html
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
    Have you tried:
    http://www.jabra.com/JabraCMS/NA/EN/...eToBuy/BuyNow/

Leads to Hello Direct which appears to be selling it.
    Selling it on pre-orders only. I already have 3 different pre-orders in queue.

K
    Quote Originally Posted by nchargreed
    Damn....Damn...DAMN!

PC Mall just told me the date has changed to 2/18!!!
    Don't you guys hate these delays?? There are 3 accessories I wanna get for my Treo 650 (cradle, 2GB Ultra II card, and the BT800) and can't even get my hands on them!
    Quote Originally Posted by TR30
    Don't you guys hate these delays?? There are 3 accessories I wanna get for my Treo 650 (cradle, 2GB Ultra II card, and the BT800) and can't even get my hands on them!
    Yeah, very annoying!

This thing was first rumored to come out in November 2004!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by fishnetb
    Ordered mine from MobilePlanet. ETA February 4th.
    FWIW, MP says today that they "have no word from Jabra" on when it will be available. eCost/PCMall are saying the 18th.
    Last edited by satyric; 02/04/2005 at 10:06 AM.
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
    they have this headset all over ebay right now. $119.00
    Quote Originally Posted by michael82574
    they have this headset all over ebay right now. $119.00
    I asked the seller yesterday when it will be shipped if I was to buy one and he said Feb 21st.