1.    #1  
    Hi all,
    There are some patches and fixes that great people like you, have put some times to create them. I have grabbed couple of those patches before. Now, I need one of those patches and I cannot find it anymore (well, I don't know in what thread it was) and the search is not that helpful.
    Don't you think it's time to create a fixed link (or thread) just for the patches, links and updates so it will be easy for us to go and get them?
    Thanks,
    Sam
    Quote Originally Posted by safisam
    Hi all,
    There are some patches and fixes that great people like you, have put some times to create them. I have grabbed couple of those patches before. Now, I need one of those patches and I cannot find it anymore (well, I don't know in what thread it was) and the search is not that helpful.
    Don't you think it's time to create a fixed link (or thread) just for the patches, links and updates so it will be easy for us to go and get them?
    Thanks,
    Sam
    You want a sticky that points to another sticky. All you need to do is a simple search in these forums.
    1 2 3 4 5 ???

Oh well.. here goes..

Most of these patches/updates are links to shadowmite's and palmone's site, are their creations/intellectual property and are copyright to palmone and/or your provider. Any download of shadowmite's patches is an agreement that you have read shadowmite's disclaimer.

Shadowmite Original ROM with Voice patch
    Palmone MS Outlook sync update
    Palmone Backup Plus Update
    Shadowmite Original ROM with DUN patch
    Shadowmite Custom ROM 3 with voicepatch, DUN, versamail, voice memo and notepad
    Shadowmite Custom ROM 4 with voicepatch and DUN patch- (also called minimal rom)
    Shadowmite Custom ROM 5 with voicepatch, DUN patch, voicememo and notepad
    Original restoration ROM
    GSM BT manager patched for DUN
    CDMA BT manager patched for DUN
    Palmone bt-car update link for original rom phones
    Shadowmite Bt-car update link for custom rom phones
    TC date-bug resolution
    TC time-bug fix
    Last edited by treolexus; 03/04/2005 at 12:51 PM.
    Maybe you should just link to my site!
    www.shadowmite.com
    Hey Shadow...maybe your website should be a sticky! Hay Admins, do us a favor!
  5.    #5  
    Thank you Treoluxs, shadomite for your help and post.
    Sam