1.    #1  
    How much memory is used by having Agendus keep record of all your contacts?? If it is a lot, what do you guys do to deal with this (I don't mean how do you cope with this, i.e. drink more alcohol).

In general, how do you guys have Agendus set up on your 650's? (SD Card, partial install...if that's even possible, etc)

Thanks a bunch, Colin
    I don't believe the data file size will be any larger than if you were using the native PIMs or Datebook5. Treo memory management's 'horrednous' is non discriminating.

If you are referring to Agendus itself, it shows up as 1.58M and mail at 714k on my Treo. Tiny chart that is also installed is 106k and the icon file 44k.

I have both Agendus and Agendus Mail loaded on the device. Agendus is way too touchy for me to mess with partials or SD loading. I will put it into ROM when everything works as advertised (getting closer-I now have a very stable Agendus Treo).

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Guinn
    How much memory is used by having Agendus keep record of all your contacts?? If it is a lot, what do you guys do to deal with this (I don't mean how do you cope with this, i.e. drink more alcohol).

In general, how do you guys have Agendus set up on your 650's? (SD Card, partial install...if that's even possible, etc)

Thanks a bunch, Colin
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
  3.    #3  
    How do you like using Agendus Mail? What are the pros/cons of it? I really like Agendus for managing Calendar/Todo/Contacts/Memos/etc and would be interested in checking out Agendus Mail. Thanks, Colin
    I was once considering Agendus so I e-mailed them some questions. I was told that Agendus runs off of the same contacts, todo etc... databases that are already on your Palm. They told me it was only the program itself that would take extra space. I don't know if this is still the case or not.
    I like it because using it somehow prevents Agendus from crashing when it is installed/resident by itself.

It's a pretty good program overall, the SMS handler is very slow and does not offer a different font size from the regular mail. You can set-up hotsync mail, wireless mail, and SMS.

The Mail portion is free with Agendus Pro.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Guinn
    How do you like using Agendus Mail? What are the pros/cons of it? I really like Agendus for managing Calendar/Todo/Contacts/Memos/etc and would be interested in checking out Agendus Mail. Thanks, Colin
    That is correct. All the additional Agendus specific information is stored in the note section of each of the respective PIM functions.

Quote Originally Posted by treo-mike
    I was once considering Agendus so I e-mailed them some questions. I was told that Agendus runs off of the same contacts, todo etc... databases that are already on your Palm. They told me it was only the program itself that would take extra space. I don't know if this is still the case or not.