Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. CLM
    I have called Cingular several times today and each time they have said the Treo 650 is not available. Is it possible that the phone is only being made available to a certain subset of users (e.g., certain states, former AT&T customers, business accounts, etc.)?
    Right place, right time:

Update: My item has shipped via overnight FedEx and I can track it online.

I got the item for $249 with no contract extensions or data plans or anything. On my third call (see the other two above in my earlier post), I told the rep, "I would like to upgrade my phone, and I would just like to know how much it will cost." After I told her which phone I wanted, she came back with $249. I said, "OK, I'd like to place an order for that," and then after a few minutes, my order was placed... I just called back to get my tracking number. It is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. I'll keep you posted. This happened sometime around noon EST today.
    Remember, you need a foundation account # to order via the business att account. If you have one, you should keep trying. I know I was pretty lucky, but it's worth the time if you can get the $50-$200 savings I'm apparently getting (and it makes it easier to explain to the wife).
    Based on today's news, I'd be leery about buying anything AT&T is selling. Maybe they're having a clearance sale.
  4.    #24  
    you have to call from your cell phone 611 and ask to be transfred to the national business dept. i even ordered a second one for that price today and will sell it on ebay for a few hundred more!!!!!! I would never change my plan which is unlimited for $99 and i even purchased a unlimited data plan for $25
    I too am on the $99 unlimited "charter" plan, but how do I do an unlimited data plan for $25?
  6.    #26  
    tell them you have a regular phone when you order it! since this jerks charge you $49 if you have a PDA
    I tried calling today (Tuesday) and was told you can no longer order them as there was an issue with them not showing up in the system correctly and they won't be set to order until Friday, at 449.99
    I called Cingular B2B this morning and she told me they were only available to AT&T B2B customers with a FAN account number. I told her I had heard that some people with AT&T were already getting them and she spent a lot of time looking up the information for me. The prices were $549, $499 (1-yr contract), $449 (2-yr contract).
    So were you able to order? If not, ETA?
    Quote Originally Posted by apdageek
    I called Cingular B2B this morning and she told me they were only available to AT&T B2B customers with a FAN account number. I told her I had heard that some people with AT&T were already getting them and she spent a lot of time looking up the information for me. The prices were $549, $499 (1-yr contract), $449 (2-yr contract).
    No way. I know I am new on this forum but I was reading for a while. I saw the post in the morning and immidiately called attws nbo and was quoted $449 no activation. Then I gave them my fan number and they checked if my fan was attached to my account. It was then they quoted me $350 with a one-year extension of my current contract (I only started 3 months ago so it's no big deal).

The package is on the fedex truck from the hub to my house (less than 24 hours from ordering!).

I will post pictures of the phone as well as my banks online output showing it was only $350.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12