1.    #1  
    I just received Cingular (Blue) 650 at the house (can't wait to leave work!)... But now the entrepreneur in me is asking whether I should just sell it on eBay (or here) fast and make a few bucks... Like other b2b ATTWS customers, I paid $450 (minus a few discounts). What do you think? Someone has an unlocked GSM 650 on ebay starting at $750 and ending on Friday.

Thoughts?
    First prove that you have what you say you have. Then of course take advantage of people who can't wait 1 week.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmacon
    I just received Cingular (Blue) 650 at the house (can't wait to leave work!)... But now the entrepreneur in me is asking whether I should just sell it on eBay (or here) fast and make a few bucks... Like other b2b ATTWS customers, I paid $450 (minus a few discounts). What do you think? Someone has an unlocked GSM 650 on ebay starting at $750 and ending on Friday.

Thoughts?
    Show some pictures and I know I would be willing to pay 6 bills

Thoughts?
    The Cingular (Blue) ATTW phone you got will be locked to an ATTW SIM so that kinda limits your potential market doesn't it.
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers

Thoughts?
    I'd be really careful on the one for sale on eBay. It says the seller is located in Canada and the Treo is in the UK. Also, the seller only has 1 feedback.