Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Does anyone have an ETA on the Cingular Orange Treo 650? All the posts that I've seen so far are on the Blue (AT&T Wireless) version. For those of us who have already migrated, how long will we have to wait?

kjohn
    Quote Originally Posted by kjohn
    Does anyone have an ETA on the Cingular Orange Treo 650? All the posts that I've seen so far are on the Blue (AT&T Wireless) version. For those of us who have already migrated, how long will we have to wait?

kjohn
    I have no idea anymore.... I have a manager who says she has 2 coming to a Houston store for me and another client, but had to pull strings to get them. The major Business store in houston says end of Feb. for the release.. I was burned on the B2B Jan 27th release (although they are pissed about it, because they want to sell it).. So don't listen to what I say...... I'm so frustated...
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Ok.. talked to someone at Cingular KABC who claims that they will have it ready to ship for those of us with discounts on the 3rd or 4th. Can anyone confirm this?
    Ok.. talked to someone at Cingular KABC who claims that they will have it ready to ship for those of us with discounts on the 3rd or 4th. Can anyone confirm this?
    I heard the same thing today.
    I was told that it will be shipped out on 3rd.
    I can confirm that they are in Cingular stores in Texas in limited quantities. Received confirmation call from my rep this evening, and will pick up tomorrow a.m.
    Hope your right. I am getting sick of waiting. Treocentral has me with the shakes waiting for the phone. I am going to go to rehab to avoid any predictions pass and no phone.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    I can confirm that they are in the Cingular stores in Houston, TX as of yesterday. I'm waiting for my discount (which can only be done through Telesales or KABC). That avenue still isn't available.
    so, is this release on the 3rd or 4th only for b2b folks with FAN's? - or can the commoners get them then also?