1.    #1  
    Hey Marc,
    I'm not sure if this is already a feature (if so, I'll gladly delete the thread) - but when I delete a message, the highlighted position stays in the same location on the screen - ie if it's on the second message, and I hit "d", and move two messages down (so now on #4 message) before the message is removed then the highlighter stays on the fourth message after the delete - not on the actual message I've moved it to.

The problem this causes is if I scroll to another message and select to read -OR WORSE- delete the the highlighted message at just an instant after the message is removed from the screen, I've selected/deleted the wrong message.

I've inadvertantly deleted a couple emails & selected the wrong one quite a few times.

Let me know if my explanation was clear and/or if there's a workaround aside from waiting for a message to clear (not really acceptable imo). THANKS!
    I know what you mean, and I'll look at it. BTW, similar problems happen in Outlook...

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Interesting. I have used Outlook forever it seems, but only recently set it up to an IMAP folder, so I'll have to check that out as it pertains to the real-time sync with a remote network folder.

I think intuitively, it should stay on the message you've moved to when the delete occurs. Of course in a normal Outlook or even Snapper scenario, when you delete, it instantly moves to the deleted/trash folders, so you don't have that lag...

Thanks for adding it to that list of yours.
  4.    #4  
    Damnit - deleted the wrong email again this morning. Marc, I'd love if this could be considered after the big release - THANKS.