1.    #1  
    well i'm picking up my Treo 650 today, and i was wondering when your online looking at websites is it in wap form, or are they regular websites as if you were viewing it on a pc?
    Quote Originally Posted by ImportsCRX
    well i'm picking up my Treo 650 today, and i was wondering when your online looking at websites is it in wap form, or are they regular websites as if you were viewing it on a pc?
    The Blazer browser supports regular HTML, with limitations. For example, some CSS constructs aren't supported, some Javascript doesn't work, etc. But the browser attempts to render the regular HTML content, it isn't limited to WAP sites only.
  3.    #3  
    thanks for the answer. I'm glad people on this forum is helpful and not mean. I hate the ones that just go "use the search function". Didn't Palm One just come out with a update for Java? wouldn't that enable the blazer browers or other browsers to view Java?
    Java and Javascript are not the same thing. Many web pages use JavaScript for features like drop down menus and such. Java is a progamming language. While not all Javascript works, most of the web sites you encounter will load fine.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Has anyone tried other browser on T650?