Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    i used to have martin fields screen protectors..they are nice...but a week later when i got the boxwave clear touch...those are the best no fingerprints!

when i get my Treo 650...this time i am going to spoil myself and get an image laser engraved on it (on the caterina black/caterina black combo)

this is the image (i had my friend in toronto do the merging of pa1mone and Treo 650 into one image, and matching the colours. I know the colours dont get engraved, but it was important to me they matched).

To date i have had an ivolution case for my Sony Ericsson T610/T616 and my Treo 600...i only buy the ivolution style...the classic doesnt appeal to me
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    when i get my Treo 650...this time i am going to spoil myself and get an image laser engraved on it (on the caterina black/caterina black combo)
    Very cool! Post pics when you finally get the case in your hands.
    I second for i-Volution. It's simply amazing (as much as expensive :-)
    for me, best case would be a skincase (to protect the navigator strip and buttons, these are the ones that wear out the fastest) IN COMBINATION WITH a belt pouch.

but the Codi case looks like it would be a good choice too. has anyone used this case? any feedback on how easy/difficult to use the keyboard? TIA
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    just oredered the vaja case not the classic but the other one im pumped to get it!!
    mt
    Anybody here willing to recommend their case based on its ability to hold cash, cards, AND a treo? I figure I may as well converge as many devices as possible!
    I also recommend Vaja i-Volution. Excellent workmanship (very well made,) stylish, and convenient. After having about 8 months my wife finally had to have one.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    I like the cody case.
    The clip is slim and will tuck real close.
    I like the rugged leather as well.
    Are you sure that the 600 case won't fit on 650.
    45 days is a heck of a wait.

ONe of the big concerns would be the positioning of the mic hole as the mike on the 650 is in a different (better, imo) place. Gonna wait. Using a covertec horizontal case right now, which holds it in tight, BUT, the clip doesn't lock on the belt and often, when I pull the phone out of the case, the case comes with it. Also, it has fallen off my belt twice already. One other thing the covertec does is every time you remove the phone from the case, it moves the top mute button to the silent mode. Kinda a pain.
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboxer
    ONe of the big concerns would be the positioning of the mic hole as the mike on the 650 is in a different (better, imo) place. Gonna wait. Using a covertec horizontal case right now, which holds it in tight, BUT, the clip doesn't lock on the belt and often, when I pull the phone out of the case, the case comes with it. Also, it has fallen off my belt twice already. One other thing the covertec does is every time you remove the phone from the case, it moves the top mute button to the silent mode. Kinda a pain.

Definitely buying cody..
    Thinking about Sena meanwhile..
    What about this Seidio Case that is made to accomidate skins. Has anyone used this combo with the 650?
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    i used to have martin fields screen protectors..they are nice...but a week later when i got the boxwave clear touch...those are the best no fingerprints!

this is the image (i had my friend in toronto do the merging of pa1mone and Treo 650 into one image, and matching the colours. I know the colours dont get engraved, but it was important to me they matched).

To date i have had an ivolution case for my Sony Ericsson T610/T616 and my Treo 600...i only buy the ivolution style...the classic doesnt appeal to me
    boxwave sells 2 different types of cleartouch protectors, which did you get?
    1 | 2
    Wow! I can't believe some you guys spend over $100 bucks on cases like for the i-volution! That's just way too much $$ for my blood. I've only bought one case ever and that was the Krusell Classic that I got on ebay for like $15 bucks. I waiting for the classic to show up on ebay and I'll probably get the same case for my 650... and yeah, I know I'm er... thrifty!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Wow! I can't believe some you guys spend over $100 bucks on cases like for the i-volution! That's just way too much $$ for my blood. I've only bought one case ever and that was the Krusell Classic that I got on ebay for like $15 bucks. I waiting for the classic to show up on ebay and I'll probably get the same case for my 650... and yeah, I know I'm er... thrifty!
    Agree does not make sense to me either.
    I volutions are 130 bucks .
    I would rather use that money to buy T700
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    I like the Krusell Horizontic S-Wide with a S650 skin case. The Krusell case is well made, and uses belt loops, so the case stays close to your body. It also has optional clips so you can carry the case anyway you like. The only problem is that it takes a little time for the case to stretch to fit the treo with a skin case, but it will eventually fit if you just keep the phone in the case and clipped as much as possible. Wait, another problem is that the cutouts no longer line up, but not a real problem if you use a bt headset.

Works great for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    If you see an iVolution case in person you will understand, and I bet you order one with your favorite colors within 24 hours of seeing it.

This is exactly how I thought when I first read about them and the price, but once I saw one on my friends iPod, I was ordering one for mine the very next day. Now I ended up ordering another one for my 650 a week before the 650 came out since current production time is up to 25 days (probably due to the 650 launch). I will have a beautiful Caterina lilac-gray case here the last week of the month and I can't wait!

Vaja truely makes the best cases on earth and definately proves that you pay for what you get.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboxer
    Using a covertec horizontal case right now, which holds it in tight, BUT, the clip doesn't lock on the belt and often, when I pull the phone out of the case, the case comes with it. Also, it has fallen off my belt twice already. One other thing the covertec does is every time you remove the phone from the case, it moves the top mute button to the silent mode. Kinda a pain.
    Aargh! Until I read this I was pretty much settled on the CoverTec. I was worried about the clip before, but another poster (can't remember the thread) said he went jogging with the case and didn't have any issues. Now... not so sure it will suit. Why does this have to be so difficult?

So now it looks like the Krussel Horizontal is the front runner, given its loop/clip option. I can't use belt loop only cases because I don't always use a belt. Haven't seen much info about it though - how do people find it?

Thanks,
    Matt
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Ivolution T66! Can't wait to get mine...Caterina Red and Caterina Black combo.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    FWIT, I have been using the Krusell Horizontic since I got my Treo 650 and love it. Most of the time I use the belt loops, which keep it very close to the body and secure. But I do use the clip from time to time, which also works well. They have lots of options for the same case. Plus, it's not very tight. I even use it with a skin case often (though it does make it a little more difficult to close).
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast