1.    #1  
    I purchased Agendus installed it on my 650, set the reg code, then over the weekend i made a number of contact and appointment changes on the 650. When i synced up on Monday morning NONE of those changes made it to my Outlook ? Yet the Sync log shows :

OK Outlook Calendar
    Outlook Contacts
    - Fast Sync
    OK Outlook Contacts
    Outlook Tasks
    - Fast Sync

Indicating no errors with the sync ? Its almost like it is syncing with the palm database on the 650 instead of the agendus for some reason.
  2.    #2  
    Any help out there ?
    i use missing sync and found that my entourage conduit would always fail on the calendar and tasks portions of the sync. i am not sure if it was agendus related or not but ever since i chose to not re-install agendus after a hard sync i have had no issues sync-ing all 4 of the core apps (cal, tasks, contacts, memos)
    Quote Originally Posted by riekl
    I purchased Agendus installed it on my 650, set the reg code, then over the weekend i made a number of contact and appointment changes on the 650. When i synced up on Monday morning NONE of those changes made it to my Outlook ? Yet the Sync log shows :

OK Outlook Calendar
    Outlook Contacts
    - Fast Sync
    OK Outlook Contacts
    Outlook Tasks
    - Fast Sync

Indicating no errors with the sync ? Its almost like it is syncing with the palm database on the 650 instead of the agendus for some reason.
    I am having the same problem. Anyone else figured this out?
    Hello,

Quote Originally Posted by zero1niner
    I am having the same problem. Anyone else figured this out?
    contact the support and/or the forum at iambic. They should help you.

Ciao,
    Joachim
    1 2 3
    Try dbscan.prc (attached) and see if that helps. If not, first backup your treo then delete (using filez) calendardb-pdat, contactdb-padd, memodb-pmem, taskdb-ptod then on the pc set hotsync to pc override handheld and sync.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Treoing & Loving it