1.    #1  
    Dear all,

May I ask how much the price of unlocked Treo 650 GSM from various countries particularly SEA regions ( Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Phillipines ) ?

I am in Indonesia and the PalmOne master distributor here have a pricelist of US$ 725, which I think is too expensive.

cheers,
    Idian
    That is pretty good price. I might oder one from Indonesia, because in New Zealand it is NZ$1299. Which is about US$920. Otherwise I have to buy a used one.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the info sj2004.
    The price I mentioned is only based on what the distributor said, actual price remain to be seen when the device is actually available for purchase.
    The device will hit the store next week, I'll see how much I can get it for and post the update here.

cheers,
    Idian
    Quote Originally Posted by idian
    Dear all,

May I ask how much the price of unlocked Treo 650 GSM from various countries particularly SEA regions ( Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Phillipines ) ?

I am in Indonesia and the PalmOne master distributor here have a pricelist of US$ 725, which I think is too expensive.

cheers,
    Idian
    boss...info @ c-palm ?
    heh, good to see you here
  5.    #5  
    hi Wol, small world indeed and it's good to see you.
    No, that was from Ingram Micro, Palm authorised distributor.
    But i was told it will be available next week, so we'll see how much we I actually buy the thing.

cheers,
    Idian
    Now $599 unlocked on P1 site.
    in the Philippines

http://www.palmone.com/ph/products/smartphones/treo650/

39,900 pesos or roughly $720
    till now , honkkong HK$5480 , signapoer S$1188 , but New Zealand is more expensive ..