1.    #1  
    I need some help! After every call, incoming and outgoing, my Verizonified Treo 650 does an automatic soft reset! This just started happening this afternoon. The System Error Log says this:

"A reset was caused on 1/31/05 at 12:22am while running "Phone":
    MemoryMgr.c,
    Line:3721,NULL handle"

Does this mean anything to anyone else? Is there something wrong with the actual "Phone" applicationg on my 650? What, oh what should I do?

Help please!

Thanks,

Cool Cat
    What 3rd party apps do you have loaded? I encountered similar issues with earlier versions of Agendus 9.0x on my Sprint 650.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Cat
    I need some help! After every call, incoming and outgoing, my Verizonified Treo 650 does an automatic soft reset! This just started happening this afternoon. The System Error Log says this:

"A reset was caused on 1/31/05 at 12:22am while running "Phone":
    MemoryMgr.c,
    Line:3721,NULL handle"

Does this mean anything to anyone else? Is there something wrong with the actual "Phone" applicationg on my 650? What, oh what should I do?

Help please!

Thanks,

Cool Cat
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    ouch that is bad. Do you remember the what you installed last? If so, remove that software prior to using the phone function. If you can't remember, likely you will need to hard reset.
    Gene
    Yeah C Cat, I'd recommend backing everything up to your SD card with the newest version of BackUpBuddyVFS and then doing a hard reset.

So sorry that you are experiencing that. Luckily, so far my Verizonified 650 hasn't gotten that.
    ~'kito
  5.    #5  
    Thanks guys, the hard reset fixed it. I ran BBVFS and did a HotSync first, just in case. I restored from BBVFS, which gave me two errors on files it said it could not restore, but everything seems to be working ok.

I remembered later that the phone had also stopped keeping track of my calls in the Call Log. I don't know if the two started happening at the same time or not, but I don't think so because I noticed the Call Log thing early in the day and the resets didn't start until the afternoon.

Just plain weird!