1.    #1  
    Chatter is great. I have been very impressed. I am currently carrying both a Treo 650 (GSM) and a Blackberry 7290 (GSM). In order to fully ditch the Blackberry, I need a way to set filters that allow messages to have different notification options.

For example, I get email notifications from my monitoring system for systems and network equipment outages. I need to have those beep and vibrate. All other mail would just have the led blink.

What are the chances of something like this getting built into chatter email? I know a bunch of admins that use this feature in the Blackberry.
    webtoker - At the moment, there's no way to do this directly. What I do, though, is to have my email host filter messages into different folders on the server; then, I set up Mailboxes in Chatter for the various folders and give them different notification options.

So mail going to my personal address goes to one Chatter Mailbox, and my Chatter Email mail (addressed to chatteremail@imap.cc) goes to a different one. I assume you can do the same thing, filtering by sender or some such.

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    webtoker - At the moment, there's no way to do this directly. What I do, though, is to have my email host filter messages into different folders on the server; then, I set up Mailboxes in Chatter for the various folders and give them different notification options.

So mail going to my personal address goes to one Chatter Mailbox, and my Chatter Email mail (addressed to chatteremail@imap.cc) goes to a different one. I assume you can do the same thing, filtering by sender or some such.

Marc

That works for me. I can setup a server side filter for those messages. Thanks!