1.    #1  
    Hi All -

First off, great forums - just got my 650, and this has been an amazing resource. My question is this: I just installed zLauncher onto my 650, and I have noticed the themes are pretty crappy.

I then did 'search' on these boards, and have found several links to 3rd party theme sites. Problem is, these themes also suck. I'm looking for a clean, sharp interface for my 650. Is zLauncher the best solution?

Thanks in advance -

-Kevin
    I don't think Themes are Zlaunchers best feature. The only reason I would consider it is for its file explorer, and ability to move and launch from SD cards.

I use PowerRun to move and launch, and already had Resco explorer (FileZ is another option, free too) as a file browser, so Zlauncher had no appeal for me.

Do you want themes? Or is it just you wanted to liven up Zlaunch? I use LauncherX most of the time. SilverScreen is also nice, although I generally don't run any theme.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I too couldn't stomach zlauncher (coming from LauncherX)
    until...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...launcher+theme

look for:
    "Palmlook Zlauncher theme"

I realyl like these
    this is not an accident, this is art.
    MegaLauncher. Much cleaner. Try the Extra Grey skin.