1.    #1  
    Ok i have 3 folders setup

"Work" (IMAP to my Inbox at work Exch 2003)
    "Home" (IMAP to my Inbox at home Exch 2003)
    "Randy" (IMAP to my Inbox\Randy folder at work Exch 2003)

Everything was fine till i installed 20.2 now when i click my folders list I see

Home
    Work
    Work
    Randy

It duplicated my work folder in the list yet i cant remove it it says you must remove all folders associated with this account.
    So ... it should show Randy under Work, but it isn't? Sounds like it should be...

Work
    <indented>Randy
    Home

or something like that, no?

I can't think of any reason an upgrade would do that; very strange. Can you send me an email and I'll send you a special debugging version? chatteremail@imap.cc

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    So ... it should show Randy under Work, but it isn't? Sounds like it should be...

Work
    <indented>Randy
    Home

or something like that, no?

I can't think of any reason an upgrade would do that; very strange. Can you send me an email and I'll send you a special debugging version? chatteremail@imap.cc

Marc
    No .. these all had to be seperate IMAP accounts right ? Hence there is no indent on anything .. and the problem seems to be getting worse i just looked to verify and now it is showing

Home
    Randy
    Work
    Work
    Randy

So now it is showing _2_ work folders and 2_ randy folders it should look like

Home
    Work
    Randy
    Did the instructions I sent help? The problem originally was in setting up two accounts with the same server/login information.

Marc