1.    #1  
    I can't seem to get ptunes to work through my Jabra BT Headset. Is this even possible? Works fine through the normal wired headset.
    Not possible.

T650 has Bluetooth 1.1 and in order to stream .mp3 music you need Bluetooth 1.2.

Bummer!
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    well, a2dp which is stereo requires bt1.2. But the headset profile can be used to stream audio, albeit it in poor quality. . . much like listening to a friends stereo over the phone. If I remember correctly though, the treo has the bluetooth tied only to the phone, so some third party appliciation is needed for it to actually work.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by webtoker
    I can't seem to get ptunes to work through my Jabra BT Headset. Is this even possible? Works fine through the normal wired headset.

If you add the Jabra A210 adapter you can get mp3's to play through your bluetooth headset. It connects to the 2.5mm jack and connects to bluetooth device.