1.    #1  
    Hello All
    Can anyone recommend the best mapping software? Im using mapoplis at the moment but it costs me $10 to download individual maps. It gets pretty expensive! Thanks.
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    Did u know that if you have the PPC maps you cna just change the extension to PBD for the palm?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by cmccarter
    Did u know that if you have the PPC maps you cna just change the extension to PBD for the palm?
    I have Microsoft Streets + Trip '05 and it exports maps for the PPC. Never used the function as I have a Palm device....I wonder!!
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    you should just buy a mappack! i spent $99 on the entire country for a year...
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    Get TomTom Navigator for BlueTooth Palm!
    ~'kito
    If you have a data plan, you can use mapping programs on the web for free without having to pay for anything. Both mapquest and yahoo work, although only yahoo has a mobile version at this point.

Tom
    that's true, sometimes mapquest leads me to a different destination though =\