Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I am running into some problems after installing Verichat on my Treo 650 and was wondering about compatability. I have had Chatter up and running great for a few days. I installed Verichat yesterday and made the big mistake (I think) of clicking the email box at the bottom (which I think is supposed to link to Versamail because Chatter wasn't listed in the Verichat setup as an email option). When I hit the little yellow email envelope in Verichat the Palm rebooted. When it came back it was reset to the factory setting. I had to re-map all my buttons and preferences. When I logged into Chatter all of the mailboxes would only stay offline. When I re-entered some of the server info and passwords (same info) It would say "bad login" in the lower right hand corner. I re enterd them all again with the same info again and the connection icon would just go from offline to attempting to go online to offline again. I then deleted all the mailboxes and recreated them all. NOW they all connect to the server, but the mail pulls down to the Treo OUTBOX?!?! Should I just give up and reinstall Chatter? Do you think this was just bad timing or something to do with running Verichat?

Thank You,
    Michael
    I would reinstall chatter. Make sure when you do that you go into chatter and select to reset phone. Then delete the three files and then hotsync, reinstall the files again and start over.

What IM do you use Verichat for? If it is yahoo, you might try the new program that was just posted. It seems to work a little better than verichat but only supports yahoo not AIM or MSN or ICQ.

Good Luck
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I'll give it a try. I use Verichat for AOL, Yahoo, MSN and ICQ.

Michael