Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    What do you need it for? I know the 650 will never be 100% one handed. But I was just wondering what you use your stylus for the most?

thanks,

L
    Te >T3 > T3 > Zod2 > Z72 > waiting for t650
    well it is too thick to be a toothpick. So I mostly use it for resets only. The 5 way works for most of my apps. There are a few where I do use a touch on the screen to sroll text down. I would say the stylus is much nicer than the one in the 600 as well.
    Gene
    Games: Bejeweled 2, Snails, Zuma, WordPop, Mummy Maze.

A few apps that aren't fully 5-way enabled: ZLauncher's File Manager, ThoughtManager (I may switch to another outliner because of this), MMPlayer (WMP skin has particularly tiny icons to switch views), NesEm.

Things that would just take too long with the 5-way: Entering data in Life Balance (navigate the outline, add the entry, set location, importance, and effort, maybe due date)

I used to use DiddleBug as well, but it, Note Pad, and any other drawing programs are useless with the 650's crappy digitizer.
    I use it for resets only.
    If i do need to tap the screen i use the side of my thumb.
    I have big hands... but i never miss!!!

Must be a gift.
    I use it alot when I am using FileZ and also for Xiino (love the speed but hate having to use my fingernail to tap the 'back' arrow)!
    Pretty much resets a and cleaning my ears. I've gotten pretty dependent on the 5-way. I'll stare at my treo for a few seconds trying to get a cursor somewhere before I even think of using my stylus....

Mike
    I still use it extensively, yes, even for text entry. If I am writing a super long email I will generally switch back and forth a couple of time from thumbs to stylus
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    I clean my earwax too! I wonder how many people actually do this?
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    I clean my earwax too! I wonder how many people actually do this?
    same here, i clean my ears and belly button
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    Its used for the ears here too! That's about it.
    Handspring Treo 300 --> Handspring Treo 600--> PalmOne Treo 650--> HTC PPC 6700--> HTC Mogul---> HTC Touch Pro---> Palm Pre
    you guys are nuts! I hope you are cleaning that stylus before you put it back in the Treo!
    Gene
    Bejewelled, Scrabble, File Managers (FileZ and ZLauncher file manager) mostly.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    mahjongg+
    Visor Deluxe/Visor Platinum/Visor Phone/Treo 180/Treo 270/Treo 300/Treo 650
    The stylus to me is like using a mouse, it helps me get things done faster. So if I'm in a rush, I use the stylus. If I'm in no hurrry, I just use the 5-way.

I have a stylus pen so I also use it as a pen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Get-treo
    you guys are nuts! I hope you are cleaning that stylus before you put it back in the Treo!
    depends upon how durty it is
    Naveen

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    well it has been about three months since having my lower wisdom teeth pulled.......
    you know those holes in your jaw.....
    seems to irritate the wife too..the stylus usage that is!
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    My stylus is primarily used for Dingleberry removals.
    because of ppl like you folks I do not buy used phones... LOL... I do that too, so if you see my treo for sale you have been warned.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by madcap
    well it has been about three months since having my lower wisdom teeth pulled.......
    you know those holes in your jaw.....
    seems to irritate the wife too..the stylus usage that is!
    well if they were your front teeth you could add some gold...
    Naveen

Next Phone:
    Quote Originally Posted by jalbert
    My stylus is primarily used for Dingleberry removals.
    bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast