Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    ok
    i know there is alot of sync issues out there, but all the sudden after a hard reset and some frustration with BackupMan (ill explain later) the palmone folder in the programs/palmone/backup, where if you need to restore your unit with a sync is not there.

What i mean is i made the old one backup.1 and did a sync a few weeks ago, as i was isloating a bug prog, so all is good and im running then while on a bus trip it happened a crash, then hard reset well i was away from the hotel and was having dinner so no bigge but when i got back to do a sync, it did the outlook calander/contacts but my palm was basically back to the original palm state nothing else, so i thought ill look in the back up folder and findout whats up well its empty??? well then i thought ok trusty backup man, so i put it in and then it restored the device, i redid a hotsync, still nothing in the folder except backupman and thats all, its like the palm is not making a back up on my hard drive. Ok now issues with back up man, back up man when i was restoring the treo, failed to restore, expense dba, calander dba, and keyring gtr ( the contents of my key ring, the password keeper) so
    why am i not getting a back up folder to create the contents to restore my treo with a sync and why cant back up man restore the files expense, calander, and key ring?? i can see that they are there and i have done some experiments with making expense files and looking at the size and date with filez and then backing them up and then using my T3 and it works great, but not the treo 650 and i have the restore them with some real trouble, luckly i made a back up on the T3 that saved my ***! so I NEED HELP
    Mt
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    jeese anyone?