Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    This application looks awesome! Unfortunately i was unable to receive message. i showed up on my friends list as being logged in and mobile, but they sent me messages and I didnt receive them. What could be causing this?

Keep up the good work! The app looks very sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBoater
    This application looks awesome! Unfortunately i was unable to receive message. i showed up on my friends list as being logged in and mobile, but they sent me messages and I didnt receive them. What could be causing this?

Keep up the good work! The app looks very sharp.

You need to make sure your phone number is listed on the login screen, since this app uses SMS for all incoming messages.

Anyone figure out how to make this NOT vibrate for EVERY incoming message?
    Quote Originally Posted by handtruck
    You need to make sure your phone number is listed on the login screen, since this app uses SMS for all incoming messages.

Anyone figure out how to make this NOT vibrate for EVERY incoming message?
    Hey, it worked!!! I thought i had put in the number, but I guess I didn't.

As for vibration, it will depend on how you have your SMS alerts set to do.
    Glad to hear it worked...

However, on my 650, it always vibrates on getting a message, I just changed the preference in "Sounds" right... Am I missing something?
    Do we have anything for msn messenger? I'd like to have this program adapted to msn messenger because that's what I use to keep in touch with colleagues... Any chance of that happening?
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebb
    Everything goes directly to Yahoo! servers. Nothing comes to me.
    I assume this is in reference to people's questions about security?
    manileno, verichat supports msn messenger as well
    Soft resets my Treo 600 too right when it connects. I'm on Cingular.
    I
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Sorry, my message didn't post.

I have checked my sms limits multiple times when using this program. I still have 96 available out of 100. I have used this program actively (i.e. while in the program-sending IM's back and forth) and inactively (i.e. surfing the web with blazer on TC and getting the pop up IM's) and it doesn't seem to change my SMS allotment.

I thought the developer said that it uses SMS for everything. Anyone have any ideas.

Great work BTW.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Does this let me watch another IM users webcam? I am logged on to Yahoo IM at home and when I get to work I click to watch my webcam connected at home (to watch the dog!!!). Will I be able to do this with that software?
    Thanks
    Question please: How do I delete some or all previous messages from Yahoo Messenger? I cannot find any way to do this. Are all these long strings of messages eating up memory space on RAM? Thanks, Casey.
    Does it always use SMS for messaging ? Since I do not have unlimited SMS, I'm reluctant to use it.
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by claudiak
    Does this let me watch another IM users webcam? I am logged on to Yahoo IM at home and when I get to work I click to watch my webcam connected at home (to watch the dog!!!). Will I be able to do this with that software?
    Thanks
    Nope. You can take pics and send them via Yahoo, but not the webcam.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by neilweinrib
    Does it always use SMS for messaging ? Since I do not have unlimited SMS, I'm reluctant to use it.
    Yes, its SMS only at this time for incoming messages. Check this page for info:

http://www.burmeisterbrown.com/SMS.html
    Cingular Treo 650
    Hi ZBoater,

Do you know the answer to my question, hopefully: Can previous old messages be deleted? If so, how? Are these old messages eating up space? Thanks, Casey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    Question please: How do I delete some or all previous messages from Yahoo Messenger? I cannot find any way to do this. Are all these long strings of messages eating up memory space on RAM? Thanks, Casey.
    When you have a conversation with someone, you can hit the CLOSE button on the conversation screen bottom right, and it will ask you whether you want to delete the conversation or not. If you hit no, it will save it. To delete it afterwards, go into the conversation (by clicking on the name of the person), then hit the CLOSE button. It will again ask you if you want to save the conversation. Click NO.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Hi ZBoater,

Excellent! Yes, the Close button did the trick! I was puzzled by this for weeks. Thanks a bunch! -Casey
    The app is a tad bit unstable and caused my T650 to reset. Just like the original yahoo client. This one is way more stable tho. Good work anyways man. I was just about to buy VeriChat for almost 30 bux but decided to check here 1st. VeriChat along with most other commercial apps for the treo 650 are a freekin rip off. Keep up the good work...free is the price I like to pay.
    I shelved this application because it reset my SprintPCS Treo600 all the time whenever the login attempt started. Just last night I installed it again (naive optimist) to see if it was more stable. And I was able to login but I am not seeing any incoming IM's. My phone number is in the login page but I can't seem to receive anything. Anyone have a guess as to what I can do?
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast