1.    #1  
    Ok, so on Jan 24th I bought two phones. One T650 and an A740 from a Sprint PCS store. I paid $449 for the T650 and $79.99 for the A740.

Now I just came across this:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...bosnation0e-20

What I was wondering is, can I fill out the top form there and mail it in and get a $150 rebate? What about on the A740? Or is this just if I purchase through amazon only?

Thanks
    Mark
    Yeah, that $150 rebate is only for Amazon shoppers. The mail-in takes up to 210 days of service before you see the the money. There's also an additional $50 mail-in rebate by Amazon, totalling $200.

You're better off with the instant rebate. It is the same $150 you saved when you got your T650.
  3.    #3  
    So if I tried to mail that form in, they would see that I already got $150 off, have a good laugh and then round file it? That is what I am thinking. I just realized that the $150 mail in is the same as the $150 instant that I already got. Sheesh, I am dumb.

Mark
    well it wouldn't hurt to try, you might get lucky!?!
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaPhone
    So if I tried to mail that form in, they would see that I already got $150 off, have a good laugh and then round file it? That is what I am thinking. I just realized that the $150 mail in is the same as the $150 instant that I already got. Sheesh, I am dumb.

Mark
    LOL, yeah, just like I'm doing now. Amazon will check their system for your orders and verify the purchase of a T650 before they process a rebate. Also, as I indicated, most online mail-in rebate dealers, require to see paid phone bills for 180 and 210 days of service.

And yes, you already got your $150 rebate, instantly. You cannot double dip