1.    #1  
    I've searched and can't find an answer to:

Is the 650 compatible with any other Palms -- charger, usb cable, car cable, cradle?

What comes with it? I've looked at some recent posts of pictures of the box contents and don't see a syncing cradle. Can that be right?

Thanks.

sjh
    Quote Originally Posted by prairiefire
    I've searched and can't find an answer to:

Is the 650 compatible with any other Palms -- charger, usb cable, car cable, cradle?

What comes with it? I've looked at some recent posts of pictures of the box contents and don't see a syncing cradle. Can that be right?

Thanks.

sjh
    Not completely sure (please correct me if I am wrong) but the only one compatible with the 650 ( usb cable at least) is the T5.
    Haven't mine yet but it should come with usb and charger cables.
    The 650 does not come with a cradle. In the box you'll find the 650, an AC charger, a USB sync cable, and for Sprint phones a 4" charger adapter for use with any of Sprint's "universal" chargers.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    The Treo 650 is not compatible with other Palm connectors, except the Tungsten T5 data cable. All others use the universal palm connector.
    Haven't gotten one, but I'm guessing a T|5 car charger should work. Anyone confirm or deny?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Haven't gotten one, but I'm guessing a T|5 car charger should work. Anyone confirm or deny?
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    yea, the t|5 and treo 650 connectors are the next generation universal connectors, so i imagine that upcoming palm handhelds will carry them
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohmster
    Confirmed.
    Thank you, Sir!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    What about the 650 headset connector? Is it 2.5mm like the 600?
    Yes
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."