1.    #1  
    Talked to a Cingular Corporate Sales guy yesterday about the treo. I've been emailing him for the past 2 months about the phone. He has always been telling me mid-feb. But he called me yesterday and said that he is getting 22 in from St.Louis on Monday! All of them are already spoken for, but he is going to overnight me one. Hooray! I was going to have him try to get some more, and I was going to send TC'ers his way. But as of Feb 1st he can no longer sell to non-business accounts. He tried to pull me into the $50 rebate for the data plan but I said no.

A question though. Is it possible to get a MEdia package even if I still have a crappy tdma? If the rumored plan changes occur Feb 1st, I don't want to get stuck. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    L
    Te >T3 > T3 > Zod2 > Z72 > waiting for t650
    you probably can. just order it through the website.
    Quote Originally Posted by naked
    Talked to a Cingular Corporate Sales guy yesterday about the treo. I've been emailing him for the past 2 months about the phone. He has always been telling me mid-feb. But he called me yesterday and said that he is getting 22 in from St.Louis on Monday! All of them are already spoken for, but he is going to overnight me one. Hooray! I was going to have him try to get some more, and I was going to send TC'ers his way. But as of Feb 1st he can no longer sell to non-business accounts. He tried to pull me into the $50 rebate for the data plan but I said no.

A question though. Is it possible to get a MEdia package even if I still have a crappy tdma? If the rumored plan changes occur Feb 1st, I don't want to get stuck. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    L
    How much are you paying for ?
    Did you get a voice plan too ?
    Thanks !
  4.    #4  
    He is getting me a final price on Monday morning. But I am only going to go with a 1 year contract and no data plan. So I am thinking $500. I am switching from TDMA -> GSM nation plan, and I have heard of a $50 discount for getting a voice plan. But I'm not sure about that.

When I get it, I am going to sell my Z72 and accessories for around $250. So around $200-$250 is fine by me. I wish I could get the mytreo price. But I have 2500 roll over minutes I don't want to lose.

I just put an online order for the MEdia_works for my phone. So we will see what happens.

L
    Te >T3 > T3 > Zod2 > Z72 > waiting for t650
    Quote Originally Posted by naked
    He is getting me a final price on Monday morning. But I am only going to go with a 1 year contract and no data plan. So I am thinking $500. I am switching from TDMA -> GSM nation plan, and I have heard of a $50 discount for getting a voice plan. But I'm not sure about that.

When I get it, I am going to sell my Z72 and accessories for around $250. So around $200-$250 is fine by me. I wish I could get the mytreo price. But I have 2500 roll over minutes I don't want to lose.

I just put an online order for the MEdia_works for my phone. So we will see what happens.

L
    Cool !
    Please post an update when you know more (price and mediaWorks) because I may do the same thing if the unlocked version is not coming out too soon.