1.    #1  
    Treo650
    I quickly tried out the standard VoiceDialer by Grove Indus.(DL'ed from PalmGear)for a couple of hours before I deceided to purchase. I then saw this Voice Dialer Pro version on Groveind.com and I just purchased it thinking it would work as well as it did on the trial Standard version. I am having major problems. I see some members on the groveind.com forum are having similar trouble but I dont see any solid fixes.

Member Mooser:"The program is not recognizing that I am recording a voice command. The status remains on listening. When I tap the play button I get no sound. If I tap the record button again I get a message that a voice command already exists. Do I wish to overwrite it. I do that and get nowhere."

That is my exact trouble. What do I do. I've already paid $34.95 for it.

Thanks!!

I also posted my problem on the groveind.com website. I'm just crossing my fingers.
    Seattle
    I am curious .... all over this site you can read about the prob\
    Curt

StarTAC ST7868W w/ Motorola StarTAC Clipon Organizer; Treo 600; Treo 700P; Palm Pre Plus all on Verizon
    Quote Originally Posted by jguadiz
    Treo650
    I quickly tried out the standard VoiceDialer by Grove Indus.(DL'ed from PalmGear)for a couple of hours before I deceided to purchase. I then saw this Voice Dialer Pro version on Groveind.com and I just purchased it thinking it would work as well as it did on the trial Standard version. I am having major problems. I see some members on the groveind.com forum are having similar trouble but I dont see any solid fixes.

Member Mooser:"The program is not recognizing that I am recording a voice command. The status remains on listening. When I tap the play button I get no sound. If I tap the record button again I get a message that a voice command already exists. Do I wish to overwrite it. I do that and get nowhere."

Thanks!!

I also posted my problem on the groveind.com website. I'm just crossing my fingers.
    Treo650

Thanks!!

Contact support there is a beta version for the 650 and it is working great.

Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by jguadiz
    Treo650

Thanks!!

This is fixed in public release Voice Dialer Pro 1.0.2.

Have you gotten your free update?

Thanks,
    Noel Grover