1.    #1  
    I like to purchase all of my software from PalmGear if at all possible. I notice that 5.x isn't on there, only 3.2. Is the only place to purchase LightWav 5 directly from Toysoft?
    I bought 3.2 on Palmgear. When 5.0 went public, I got the update directly from toysoft.

Brian
    What is the difference between 2.3 & 5.0? Also I cannot figure out for the life of me how to set a specific ringtone for certain callers & to set alarms for programs?
    treoneo, adding a custom ringtone is part of the main application's 'new' process. Selecting 'new' from the main menu presents this screen added as an attachment. Simply fill out the page (after adding an uploaded wav file to your SD card of course) and make sure the radio button for 'ring active' is selected, this song will play when that number is seen as in-coming.

Brian
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bcbaker; 01/29/2005 at 08:15 PM.
    Ok I figured this out but how do I assign special tones to specific apps that have an alarm tone? Like I used to have snapppermail alert me with "you've got mail".
    I looked in my treo650 for this on LightWav 5.0. If I remember right, this was one capability that did not make it into the new release.There does not appear to be a way to do this any more in LightWav.

Toysoft does ship an application called KoolAlarms that can enable this function, but it does not work on my treo650. KooolAlarms does have a radio button to enable SnapperMail email.

That's about it.

Brian
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloTX
    I like to purchase all of my software from PalmGear if at all possible. I notice that 5.x isn't on there, only 3.2. Is the only place to purchase LightWav 5 directly from Toysoft?
    version 5.1 will be out this week. you can only get it at www.toysoft.ca. 5.1 will include random ringtones and the support for multiple phone #s in a single contact (the feature that was in 3.2). Finally support for AeroPlayer as an alternative to PocketTunes for Mp3/ogg songs.

www.toysoft.ca/lightwav.html
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  8.    #8  
    Thanks.