1.    #1  
    Anybody run into this or know the remedy....just recently, when I sync my Treo 600 w/ my Powerbook, it locks up on the Entourage conduit (on the desktop side)...the Treo freezes on calendar sync....but the lockup definitely seems to be on the desktop side....any suggestions?? Do I need to reinstall the conduits?? I don't even remeber how (was it from the install disk?)?? Help! Thanks...
    have you tried a repair permissions, or better yet repair permissions when booting from a clone or the restore cd. then if that doesn't help, on the office install cd one can reinstall the conduit from the additional tools folder.
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    I have a similar issue which may, or may not be related. I recently bought a new imac G5 and Office 2004. I never had this problem before, but recently sometimes when I sync with my treo 600, now it bypasses Entourage completely in the syncing process. When the treo finishes syncing, an alert tell me that not all info was syncing and I should refer to the Log.

The Log tells me that Entourage couldn't sync because another identity was open in another Office program. BUT..... I have all programs in officee and otherwise quit and I still ahve the problem unless I restart. Then it works fine.

I've already reinstalled the Entourage counduit from the Office disc.

Anyone have any ideas?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jfmcdowell357
    have you tried a repair permissions, or better yet repair permissions when booting from a clone or the restore cd. then if that doesn't help, on the office install cd one can reinstall the conduit from the additional tools folder.
    I did recently repair permissions, because I was having problems installing iLife 05....maybe that did it??? I guess I'll try to reinstall the conduit.... Thanks!
    Max did you happen to have a test drive of Office X installed. That might be the cause of your mystery identity open in entourage
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.