1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of any overclocking apps for the 600. I would like to speed up some apps on my treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by morrisonmuscle
    Does anyone know of any overclocking apps for the 600. I would like to speed up some apps on my treo.
    don't remember off the top of my head, so run a search in the 650 forum for "overclocking" and in that thread is the name of the program that is meant for the 600.
    Nokia 3585 > Moto i60c > Moto i90c > SK Color > Nokia 6820 > Nokia 6230 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > BB 7100 > BB 7105 > BB Pearl > Treo 755p > Treo 800w
  3.    #3  
    I found the forum, none of the overclocking apps in there are compatible with the Treo 600. The three most common for sure don't work: Light Speed, Fast CPU and PXaclocker. Is there any such app for the 600?
    As mentioned in those other threads - No.
    Treo knowledge base (FAQs)

Treo Hater's Club

Treo 600 (GSM)--> MDA Vario (HTC Wizard)
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Meyerweb: I think the thread you quoted was referring to the 650. You probably already know the 650 has a different processor than the 600. I have read on this forum that the 600 processor cannot be overclocked...sorry. What apps are running slow for you on the 600? Mine zips right along except for Docs to Go. Opening/saving files takes it a second.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Meyerweb: I think the thread you quoted was referring to the 650. You probably already know the 650 has a different processor than the 600. I have read on this forum that the 600 processor cannot be overclocked...sorry. What apps are running slow for you on the 600? Mine zips right along except for Docs to Go. Opening/saving files takes it a second.
    All of my regular apps run fine, but I was thinking of possibly overclocking for the new GBA emulator firestorm. (www.crimsonefire.com). ROMS work and load fine, but are painfully slow, making them currently unplayable. They may make some improvements on the emulator end to speed things up (it was just relaeses January 28) but I was hoping I could get it sped up with a little overclocking. The 650 seems to have less of a speed problem than the 600 even without overclocking and its processor isn't particularily fast, but it is a little faster. Anyways this is why I am interested in finding an overclocking app. Its funny that they have overclocking apps for almost every pda except the 600.
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    My bad. I missed that this was in the 600 forum.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.