1.    #1  
    I am trying out SnapperMail to replace VersaMail but am having a problem opening attachments. Snapper tells me it can not open the file (Word document) because it is corrupt, but I am certain it is not. Anyone have any ideas?

This was never a problem with VersaMail...
    I would forward the file to yourself and try to open it in Versamail. Then you can see if the problem is with the file or with Snappermail.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by DVD Guy
    I am trying out SnapperMail to replace VersaMail but am having a problem opening attachments. Snapper tells me it can not open the file (Word document) because it is corrupt, but I am certain it is not. Anyone have any ideas?

This was never a problem with VersaMail...
    The only time I've had this happen with Snapper was when the file was actually corrupt. In each case (it only happened 2 or 3 times), either a mail server was being clumsy about removing what it thought was virus-laden macros, or a desktop mail program on the sending side was encoding the file and not being accurate about indicating that in the message headers (a .doc was actually a uuencoded .doc, etc.).
  4.    #4  
    It opened without a problem through VersaMail. I wonder what the problem could be?